Tetney 05/01/17

A combined effort with RL watching the humber from Humberston and myself looking off Tetney.
Humber highlights were 2 Red-throated Diver, 21 Velvet Scoter (probably the largest number I've seen in one area), 14 Common Scoter, single Goldeneye and 3 Harbour Porpoise.
RL had a 2CY Glaucous Gull off Humberston but I couldn't pick it out from Tetney.
Birds of prey seen included 2 Hen Harrier (inc a male), Common Buzzard, 3 Peregrine, Merlin and a male Marsh Harrier that was seen at 09.10 and then c13.00 when it gained height and headed out over the humber towards Yorkshire. Single Short-eared Owl seen though I didn't check their favoured area today.
Also noted today were Pale-bellied Brent Goose, Water Rail, Stonechat, 16 Twite and a Snow Bunting.

Most likely the same Snow Bunting I saw here 30/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.